Did you ever know there were brown pandas? :OOO
The world’s only brown panda as of right now is Qizai.
Facts about Qizai:
- Qizai’s mother abandoned him when he was two-months old. He was found by researchers working in Central China and was taken to the Shaanxi Rare Wildlife Rescue, Breeding and Research Center.
- His childhood was very tough because he was motherless and other pandas bullied him. (Other pandas ate his bamboo.)
- Qizai’s mother was a black and white panda so it remains a mystery as to why he is a brown and white panda.
- He is currently 7 years old and weighs more than 220 pounds.
- Qizai resides at Foping Panda Valley of Shaanxi province.
- His diet includes about 22 pounds of bamboo, milk, and Chinese flour buns.
- Qizai’s keeper, He Xin, describes him as gentle, funny, and adorable.
- He is slower than most pandas but is also cuter.
SAVE THE PANDAS! 😛
What do you think of Qizai? 😀