Post-A-Day: Day 80
In reading and writing class, we had to create sentences. This is what happened:
- Harry loves pineapples.
- Danny and Tiffany are getting paper.
- Either chocolate or cheese is good.
- The Fooble or Mr. Jenkins stole the eraser.
- Steven or Bob likes to tap dance.
- Tim Tom or Tom Tim likes to fly.
- Billy Bob Joe or Joe Bob Billy like to bounce.
- Either Donald Trump or the corn have common sense.
- Bob or Bob are Bobs.
- Doge or Kermit are such good memes.
- The flavor of the can of tomatoes is good.
- Charlie choked on most of the chocolate.
- Many believe in the Fooble.
- Many Albatrosses are named Rick Astley.